<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 01, 2004

And speaking of mounting radios 

Oh, and speaking of mounting radios. Here is another company that I have dealt with in the past and have LOTS of neat toys when it comes to setting up communications gear in your vehicle. Their name is Galls and they have been supplying the emergency services community with equipment for years. Those of you who ride around in the vehicles with the funny red lights on top I’m sure are familiar with them. If you are involved with RACES or ARES you will find their site interesting. I have a four-radio mount that I bought from them and it works quite well. I don’t have it installed at this time but hope to put it either in my car or my wife’s van sometime this summer. I will put some pictures on my web site when I do. Check them out. GALLS ON LINE

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?