<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Let the buyer beware 

I spoke with one of the scanner net listeners last night and he tells me that I might have some of the frequency listing from Sunday nights net incorrect. He said that the frequencies I listed for marine and rail road channels did not match with his listings which came from Police Call directory. The last two days at work have been somewhat hectic as I am still playing catch up from the last round of lighting storms that we incurred. So I haven't had time to verify what I put out to the mailing list. I hope to have time tomorrow, perhaps at lunch time, to check it out and I will send out a correction when I know for sure. In the mean time "Caveat Emptor!".

----Ken

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?