<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Are you interested in a club? 

The Pittsburgh Area Scanner Club (Or pick another name)

Well I asked on last weeks net and spoke with some folks at the Hamfest last Sunday but
so far I have had very little feed back. I did get a phone call this week from a scanner
listener who is interested in the club aspect of the net.

Just to give you the flavor of where this could go take a look at the web site of CARMA
the Chicago Area Monitoring Association. C.A.R.M.A.

I would like to see an organization of like-minded scanner enthusiasts who could help
each other, learn from each other and enjoy the hobby all the more for it. So give it
some thought and check in on the net this week and let me know if you are interested. If
you can't check in drop me a note in email and let me know what you think. I am
interested but a club of one is pretty useless so if the interest is not there we will just
continue on with things as they are. Thanks for you time reading this.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?