<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Great get together last night 

Hi gang. We had a GREAT get together last night as Kings. It is late and I didn't even bother to bring my normal computer up to the radio room this evening. So I'm writing this on my "Linux Laptop" because I just wanted to thank those who came to the meeting and those that could not come but offered encouragement in our efforts.

I had a great time but I'm going to bed. I will write something up tomorrow and post here as well as sending it to the mailing list. Don't forget Field Day coming this weekend to a ham station near you. I will be at the Skyview Radio Society if all goes well. I have an appointment in the dentists chair Saturday morning, who the heck schedules these things, oops it was me! Depending on how serious it gets and if I'm not on some kind of pain killers I will be there. More on that tomorrow. Good night Mrs. Calabash where ever you are. :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?