<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

Important addendum to last nights net 

I forgot one very important item on my list of things to discuss on last nights net. Must have been one of those "senior moments" I keep hearing about. :-)

Next week Sunday will be the Fourth of July holiday. So I do not plan on having a net that evening. I will be at a party and I hope all of you take time to honor God for all the blessing he has bestowed on this nation our founding fathers for their wisdom and guidenance in creating the greatest representative republic that the world has ever known.

Enjoy the holiday, don't forget to take your scanner with you if you are traveling and I will talk with you on Sunday evening July 11th on the Pittsburgh Area Scanner Net.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?