<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 09, 2004

Join us for breakfast. 

Tomorrow morning, Saturday July 10th, both the North Hills Amateur Radio Club and the Skyview Radio Society will be having their monthly club breakfast.

I had planned on attending the North Hills event until I found out that Skyview's meeting is the same day. I am NOT a morning person at all. The North Hills breakfast will be in West View around 08:45 at the Reflections Cafe. (click on the link to the club web site for complete directions ) Skyview on the other hand is meeting at the Eat'N'Park in New Kensington at 07:00 which is less than five miles from my house. I'm not quite sure yet which one I will end up at but YOU are invited to either one. Visitors are welcome! Stop by meet the club members and say hello. This applies equally to hams and scanner listeners. Hope to see you at one event or the other.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?