<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Field Day 2005 

Well I worked through Field Day. Bummer! I did make it up to the Skyview Radio Society site while they were setting up for the event. I dropped a few items off and said that I had to go into work and hoped to be back latter in the evening to put in some operating time. Not only did I not make it back Saturday evening but before I got out of bed on Sunday morning my pager was going off.

The plan had been to attend church and then head up to the club site to get in whatever operating time I could before it was over. Well I did not get home until after 20:00 hours so that went down the tubes. Next year I'm turning the pager off! Hope everyone else had a great field day for 2005.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?