<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Fantastic information resource 

While going through some files that have accumulated on my TiVo's hard drive this evening I was watching a 60 Minutes segment that I had recorded back in December of last year. It was all about how Google got started and where the company was at that time. I watched it one more time before deleting it and while there were talking about the various new services that Google was developing they mentioned Google Print.

I made a mental note to check out what “Google Print” was about the next time I was at the computer which I did this evening. Well it blew my socks off. Go try it for yourself and see what you think. Enter http://print.google.com and then put in the words “ham radio” and see the results. I think you will be as impressed as I was. Good stuff!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?