<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Master Minds on Court TV 

I posted this entry to the Pittsburgh Rail Fan blog but since the promotion for the show mentioned that the thieves used “high tech” gear to monitor police activity I thought this would be of interest to the scanner and monitoring group as well. I plan to record the episode Friday evening in case I'm not around to watch it. If you see it let me know what you thought of it.

Here is an interesting tid bit for you rail fans out there. Court TV has a weekly program called "Master Minds" where they discuss what they call the "The Heist Of A Lifetime" and this weeks episode deals with railroads.

Tuesdays at 10pm
Encore Fridays at 6:30pm

"The ConRail Boyz"

They were the most successful train robbery gang ever. The ConRail Boyz operated for almost a decade in New Jersey, stealing millions of dollars worth of merchandise. Led by Edward Mongon, the gang resembles a highly-organized corporation that even hires ‘freelance employees’ from notorious street gangs like the Bloods. The ConRail Boyz impersonated railroad workers, never carried weapons, and used hi-tech military equipment to monitor police activity. TV-PG V

I missed the Tuesday night airing but will have my TiVO set for Friday.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?