<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Real radios glow in the dark 

Here is an interesting in web site for those of us that feel that “real radios” glow in the dark. Radio Daze carries a number of unique items for those that restore old radio sets and return them to life. If you are like me you have fond memories of the “golden age” of radio which the web site defines as the 1920's though the 1950's although I would argue that might even extend into the early 1960's for some.

I don't see much hope for a return to those days over the air but hope that though Pod Casting that perhaps this generation will get to experience some of the magic of the programming that existed on radio at one time.

In the meantime take a look at the Radio Daze web site and see what they have to offer. Make sure to click on the button that takes you to their “show room” where I wish they had more pictures. I know there will be a number of you out there whose hearts will beat just a little faster at the view. Also check out their “links” page. I haven't had a chance to explore many of them yet but I just know there will be some neat web pages in the offing. Enjoy!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?