<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 19, 2005

More on This Week In Amateur Radio 

I wrote a recent entry about This Week In Amateur Radio. I have now had a chance to listen to a few of the shows that I downloaded. This a a great service. Well produced and interesting news items and segments on technology. I have been impressed enough to open my check book and make a donation. I would like to see this source of amateur radio information stay around. I also contribute to Amateur Radio News Line which is very worth while. Unlike News Line TWIAR has no provisions to accept contributions on line but if you feel inclined to help them out you can send a check or money order to the following address.

Community Video Associates, Inc.
This Week in Amateur Radio
P.O. Box 30 Sand Lake, NY 12153

Check out there pod casts and if you think they are worth while send them as little as five dollars. If everyone listening did that I'm sure they would have quite a war chest.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?