<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 12, 2007

Point me in the right direction 

I stumbled across a neat web page that while aimed at television viewers could be of interests to hams and scanner listeners. Set up by the Consumer Electronics Association this site lets you put in your street address and gives you bearings for all of the local radio and television stations. It is intended to help those out that are upgrading to high definition television sets and want to pull their content from the air but I think you will see the benefit for us once you try it.

Follow this link to look for your self. WWW.ANTTENNAWEB.ORG

By the way even though the site asks for all kinds of information about you I only entered my zip code and it worked just fine for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?