<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Electronics Lab 

Every so often I run across a web site that gets my juices flowing. I haven't played with hardware either radio or computer for some time now. I seem to spend all my time wrapped up in some application level tool like a database or presentation program of some kind.

Electronics Lab is one of those sites that I just happened to stumble across on the web while looking for something else. This site is filled with projects on everything from tube type amplifiers to microprocessor based controllers. Take some time and browse around and see if you don't suddenly smell hot solder in the air and start thinking about some neat application that you could use the circuit in. I have added them to the links section here on the blog. Good stuff.

Electronics Lab Web Site

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?