Friday, February 08, 2008

Interesting tidbit for international travelers 

Here is some information for you operators that spend time outside of the United States across the pond. This not something that affects me but I know many people who take the rig with them when traveling abroad. This is especially true with sales and field service people. Although I don't know in this post September 11th world how you go about getting an HF rig on an airplane. I suppose with the tiny transceivers available today you could carry an entire setup in your brief case on the plane. Assuming of course that you can get through security.

European Reciprocal Licenses Now Limited to Advanced and Extra Class Licensees

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?