<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 11, 2009

Podcast links mentioned on the Sunday evening net 

Hey gang. Sorry it has taken so long to get to this but I have been somewhat busy lately and need to find several more of those "tuit" devices.

As I am sure many of you are already aware, there are a number of great resources out there on the Internet for the radio hobbyist. Being a "radio" oriented person I have a tendency to be drawn to media involving the spoken word. This brings me to the subject of Pod Casts or if your prefer Net Casts of which there are far more than you might suspect. Here is a short list of those that I have discovered in the past few weeks. If you find additional entires for the list please email them to me and I will share them with the group.

Amateur Radio Newsline

This Week In Amateur Radio

Ted Randall's QSO Radio Show

Practical Amateur Radio Podcast

Resonant Frequency

Linux in the Ham Shack

Ham Radio Pod Class

Hambrief TV


These are just a small sample of what is out there on the net and there are a lot more that would be of great interest to amateur radio operators but are not directly related to ham radio. I will post some additional links as I continue to gather information.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?