<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 26, 2009

He's back...... 

Well for a number of reasons I have neglected the blogs that I maintain for months now. While my work schedule is still somewhat hectic and promises only to get more so in the new year my health is improving and I have started having the itch to write again. So you readers of this blog (both of you) will start too see some new content in the coming days. I thank you for taking the time to read what I am musing about on any given day.

Let me say that I hope you all have had a very blessed Christmas and that Santa was good to you and brought many new toys for the ham shack or radio room. I had all of my children and grand children with me for Christmas for the first time in a number of years and that in and of its self made my holiday. I hope yours was half as good. I am looking forward to the new year and all of the advnaces in amateur radio and computers that it will bring.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?