<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Happy New Year! 

Greetings to the readers of the blog. I hope that you have had a very blessed Christmas, if you are a Christian that is, and that otherwise you have had a great holiday season. I know I did and I'm looking forward to the coming year for which one of my famous or infamous New Year resolutions will be to become more active in amateur radio.

Part of that will involve keeping the blog more up to date without simply blathering on about nothing in general. I will be searching the web for other blogs that provide information and are of interest to amateur radio operators. So here is my first entry for the new year.


KB6NU

Enjoy and feel free to comment or send me your own suggestions via email. Wishing all of you a prospers and productive New Year.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?